The DAL Graduate Development Programme is a fundamental component of the strategic initiatives identified to support the Group’s ambitious growth plan. The Graduate Development Programme plays an important role in building viable leadership pipeline for the Organisation in line with DAL Group’s overall talent management strategy.
It aims to attract, develop and retain high potential graduates who distinguished themselves by obtaining high academic standards from recognised Universities and have less than two years work experience so that they become future leaders across the DAL businesses.
The design of this programme takes the “graduate trainees” through a rigorous but structured selection process which involves interviews, presentations, occupational assessments and an English Language proficiency test.
It is important to note that, some of the fresh graduates who were absorbed into the Graduate Development Programme have assumed key strategic roles across DAL businesses.
per year & more than 20 enrolled
Opportunity to shape the future of DAL and emerge as leaders
Learning and Development waves
Guaranteed job in one of the 16 different companies
permanent job placement
- A high quality recent Degree (First class or Second Class Upper) in any subject.
- Graduation from a reputable Sudanese University or top Hundred (100) Universities in the world
- An age limit of 25 years
- Fluency in English
- Strong aspiration of building career within DAL
- Active participation in extracurricular activities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- A high sense of maturity and intelligence
- Fast learner with an outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Frequently Asked Questions
Why join the GDP?
Joining the graduate development programme will provide you with an opportunity to learn, grow and progress in your career based on your aspiration & organisational needs. Other benefits include:
- Working for a world class company in Sudan
- Opportunity to shape the future of DAL and emerge as leaders
- Competitive rewards & benefits
- On-going career development and progression
Then, all potential candidates will go through a series of assessments including Psychometric, Assessment Centre and Competency based interview to ensure the best of emerging talents are hired into the Programme.